Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

How to Express Ideas or thoughts

Ways to express your idea or thought

  • I hold the view that...
  • I have to admit that...
  • From my point of view, ...
  • For my money, ...
  • In my judgment, ...
  • According to my estimation, ...
  • In my opinion, ...
  • In my own opinion, ...
  • I am of the opinion that ...
  • I have the opinion that ...
  • What I think is that ...
  • To my way of thinking, ...
  • To my mind, ...
  • As far as I know and based on my personal experience ...
  • In my experience ...
  • To the best of my knowledge ...
  • It seems / appears to me that ...
  • I am of the firm belief that ...
  • I do believe that ...
  • I am deadly sure that ...
  • I am convinced that ...
  • I am not quite sure ...
  • I am under the impression that ...
  • I have the feeling that ...
  • I have mix feeling about ...
  • I have found / realised / noticed that ...
  • I have come to realise that ...
  • I find it as a ...
  • As I have seen, ...
  • I personally agree with the former viewpoint
  • I surely subscribe to the latter viewpoint
  • I would certainly give my full support to Sth
  • I would support Sth enthusiastically
  • I agree with the former half of the given statement that ...
  • I am strongly against Sth
  • I'm skeptical of the idea that ...
  • In my opinion, it is important to look at alternative methods.
  • I think the only remedy is ...
  • I think if this custom changes or modifies is better.
  • To me, they may deliberately or inadvertently did Sth.
  • I suppose there is much truth in the fact that.
  • I personally support the former viewpoint for reasons which will be mentioned in the following paragraphs.
  • I think both individuals and the government should be responsible for making people’s lifestyles healthier.
  • For solving the problem of Sth I think the government must begin with the education system.
  • I think Sth is really good but only if / just in the circumstances that their rights are protected properly.
  • I think awareness of Sth is very important.
  • The majority of people agree that it is an insult to the people.
  • I personally believe that it would be unfair to ...
  • I believe that it would be mistake to make ... compulsory.
  • To my mind, everyone is free to choose his lifestyle without any constraints or absolute rules.
  • I think the most important problem that the youth are facing with is ...
  • I presume Sth is usually for the sake of having fun.
  • Sth is one of the best hobbies a person can have.
  • I think they do Sth in order to refresh their minds and spirits.
  • I guess in all likelihood Sth will happen.
  • I think money opens most doors.
  • The best friend you will ever have is Sth, because it never leaves you.
  • I think when people feel their life is getting monotonous, they tend to adopt some temporary / basic modifications in their lifestyle through different ways, and one of them is Sth.
  • I have the opinion that, the penalty for each offense must legislate proportionately.
  • I am deadly sure that, the main reason for divorce is that couples are generally less tolerant.
  • I hold the view that, lower / upper market demand can cause Sth and I also under the impression that lower / upper export volume and weaker / stronger export industry can lead to Sth too.

Ways to express opposite opinions and ideas 

  • From an alternative, ...
  • From the point of view of economics ...
  • Economically ...
  • From the other point of view, ...
  • On the other hand / side ...
  • However, Sth has some advantages as well.
  • However, it should not be forgotten that there are some disadvantages in Sth.
  • However, the other side of the coin is that...
  • As a coin has two sides, Sth also has both brighter and darker side.
  • But that aside, they can be easily hurt emotionally.
  • Nonetheless, the content of Sth could be useful and in some cases even harmful.
  • Nevertheless, Sth has its pros and cons / supporters and detractors.
  • Just the same, it has both boons and drawbacks.
  • Everything always has advantages and disadvantages.
  • Let’s talk about the advantages / the brighter side of Sth.
  • Now, let’s turn to the disadvantages, there are many drawbacks that can ensue from Sth.
  • However, we must not overlook the fact that they are influenced by Sth in both positive and negative ways.
  • Another thing the government can do to solve the problem is Sth.
  • However, there are ways to tackle such problems. Firstly, one of the ways to combat the problem is to do Sth.